The LoloVivi Network is seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our PR and integrated marketing team as a social media intern. An ideal intern will be recently graduated or actively enrolled at a university, seeking a degree in communications, public relations, marketing or any other related program. Current students should have at least a junior standing.
Primary responsibilities: This individual will support The LoloVivi Network's PR team with website postings, strategizing social media efforts and executing new ways to drive audiences to websites. In addition to social media, there will be opportunities to help with analyzing website and social media metrics. Prior relevant experience is preferred.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Research, write, edit and schedule website/ social media content for The LoloVivi Network
• Assist in monitoring/analyzing social media efforts and developing weekly, biweekly and monthly reports (traffic overview, mobile usage, subscribers, popular content, search engine queries, site search queries, activity log and sales overview)
• Submit content to social sharing sites. Assist with website and social media moderation. Reply to comments, answer inquires.
• Contribute to internal discussions on ways to build audiences for website
• Assist in PR and marketing initiatives.
Qualifications: Interns must have strong written and oral skills, strong organizational and project management skills, and the ability to serve as a team player.
Other skills should include:
• Active interest in social media, blogging and building blog audience
• Working knowledge of standard verbal and written communications practices, as well as various social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest and Squarespace)
• Reliable PC and internet access.
• Experience with blog writing and management
• Ability to follow directions and adhere to team processes to complete assigned tasks by agreed upon deadlines
• Works well with others, exchanges ideas and shares responsibility
Candidates must be available to work up to 50 hours per week. Flexible Scheduling is available.
Email Resumes to email@example.com (subject line: TLVN Intern). We will contact you if you have been selected for an interview.